CALL FOR PAPERS
The 8th International Conference on Mobile Computing,
Applications and Services (MobiCASE 2016)
November 30- December 1 2016, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Submission Site : https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=22853
The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research.
Now in its eighth edition, MobiCASE has become a leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services.
As in previous years, MobiCASE 2016 is scheduled to include high-quality paper presentation sessions revealing the latest in mobile computing research, to demo industry's most exciting mobile applications and services, and to engage participants in hands-on projects and tutorials.
We expect original work, not currently under review by another conference or journal, which describes theoretical work validated by simulation or experimental studies. Relevant topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Innovation in Mobile Apps, Networking, and Computing
- User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies for Mobiles
- Location and Context Sensing/Awareness
- Mobile Computing and Internet of Things
- Smartphones and Wearable Platforms
- Mobile Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Mobile Security and Privacy
- Mobile Data Analytics and Modeling
- Support for Social Networks and Mobile Web
- Energy Efficiency in Mobile Systems Design
- Intelligent Vehicular and Drone Systems
- Infrastructure support for Mobile Computing
- Resource Management for Mobile Systems
- Mobile Crowdsourcing
- Artificial Intelligence for Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Mobile Development Tools and Testing MethodologiesnNiUnCeXe
- Mobile Computing Support for Ubiquitous Computing
- Mobile Services and APIs
- Novel Software Architectures for Mobile Devices
- Data Management for Mobile Applications
Submission guidelines and detailed formatting instructions in the Author's Kit (https://mobicase.org/2016/show/initial-submission) section.
Please submit you paper here : https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=22853
Submitted papers will undergo a rigorous review process handled by the Technical Program Committee. Additional author names cannot be added after acceptance. Top selected papers will be considered for journal publication.
All presented papers in the conference will be submitted for publication in the proceedings of the conference and indexing in the ACM DL. We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion in: DBLP, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, Google Scholar, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Full Paper Due:
July 29, 2016 August 5, 2016 AoE (Extended)
September 12, 2016 September 19, 2016
September 19, 2016 October 21, 2016
Conference Date: November 30- December 1, 2016