CALL FOR DEMOS
The 8th International Conference on Mobile Computing,
Applications and Services (MobiCASE 2016)
November 30- December 1 2016, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Submission Site: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=22853
The MobiCASE 2016 Demo Track showcases work in progress and research in a more informal setting. Similar to the main MobiCASE 2016 conference, the Demo Track aims to be a forum for practitioners and researchers from diverse backgrounds to interact and exchange preliminary results about the design and implementation of mobile and ubiquitous systems. The areas addressed by the Demo Track are the same as the main conference, including Mobile Computing, Applications and Services.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Innovation in Mobile Apps, Networking, and Computing
- User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies for Mobiles
- Location and Context Sensing/Awareness
- Mobile Computing and Internet of Things
- Smartphones and Wearable Platforms
- Mobile Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Mobile Security and Privacy
- Mobile Data Analytics and Modeling
- Support for Social Networks and Mobile Web
- Energy Efficiency in Mobile Systems Design
- Intelligent Vehicular and Drone Systems
- Infrastructure support for Mobile Computing
- Resource Management for Mobile Systems
- Mobile Crowdsourcing
- Artificial Intelligence for Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Mobile Development Tools and Testing Methodologies
- Mobile Computing Support for Ubiquitous Computing
- Mobile Services and APIs
- Novel Software Architectures for Mobile Devices
Submission guidelines and detailed instructions can be found in the Author's Kit (https://mobicase.org/2016/show/initial-submission) section.
Please submit the demo paper here : https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=22853
All demo submissions must include a paper in the ACM double column format with a maximum page limit of 2 pages, including all references. Submitted papers will undergo a rigorous review process handled by the Technical Program Committee. Additional author names cannot be added after acceptance.
Accepted papers will be included in the MobiCASE proceedings, and authors will present their live demo in an interactive session at the conference.
- Demo Papers Submission Deadline: October 10, 2016 (Extended)
- Acceptance Notification: October 16, 2016
- Camera-Ready Version: October 21, 2016