How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select MobiCASE 2013
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
Submission guidelines for both workshop and main conference track
- Papers should be in English.
- Papers should be with single-column pages.
- Regular papers should be up to 18 pages in length.
- Short papers (work in progress) should be up to 8 pages in length.
- Industrial track, Posters and Demos should be up to 4 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.