The conference proceedings MobiCase 2016 has been indexed in ACM DL.
Link for ACM DL: https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3058983
The conference proceedings MobiCase 2016 has been published in EUDL.
Link for EUDL: https://eudl.eu/proceedings/MobiCASE/2016
The 8th EAI International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications and Services (MobiCASE 2016)
In Co-operation with ACM SIGCHI and ACM SIGAPP
We are glad to announce our keynote speakers.
University of Cambridge, UK
Follow us on Twitter #MobiCASE2016
The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research.
Now in its eighth edition, MobiCASE has become a leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services.
As in previous years, MobiCASE 2016 is scheduled to include high-quality paper presentation sessions revealing the latest in mobile computing research, to demo industry's most exciting mobile applications and services, and to engage participants in hands-on projects and tutorials.
We expect original work, not currently under review by another conference or journal, which describes theoretical work validated by simulation or experimental studies. Relevant topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Innovation in Mobile Apps, Networking, and Computing
- User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies for Mobiles
- Location and Context Sensing/Awareness
- Mobile Computing and Internet of Things
- Smartphones and Wearable Platforms
- Mobile Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Mobile Security and Privacy
- Mobile Data Analytics and Modeling
- Support for Social Networks and Mobile Web
- Energy Efficiency in Mobile Systems Design
- Intelligent Vehicular and Drone Systems
- Infrastructure support for Mobile Computing
- Resource Management for Mobile Systems
- Mobile Crowdsourcing
- Artificial Intelligence for Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Mobile Development Tools and Testing Methodologiesn
- Mobile Computing Support for Ubiquitous Computing
- Mobile Services and APIs
- Novel Software Architectures for Mobile Devices
- Data Management for Mobile Applications
All presented papers in the conference will be submitted for publication in the proceedings of the conference and indexing in the ACM DL. We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion in: DBLP, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, Google Scholar, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
MobiCASE is powered by iThenticate, a service which runs a similarity check on every paper submitted to the conference detecting any portion of text plagiarized from an already published source. As republishing, double-submitting, plagiarizing, self-plagiarizing, duplicating, text-recycling material without proper attribution in a research article is not an acceptable practice for the EAI Conference Series, papers found in such conditions will be withdrawn.
Selected papers will be invited to submit extended version of paper into following journals: