You can download the PDF version here .
The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services (MobiCASE) is a premier scientific forum that brings together academic researchers and industrial professionals to advance research in the area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services. MobiCASE seeks to highlight promising research directions through a Work in Progress session, which provides an opportunity to present and discuss new (and perhaps controversial) approaches, challenges, and emerging results. We invite submissions from both industry and academia that advance the state of the art in mobile applications, services, and end-to-end mobile systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Anticipatory Computing
· Mobile Advertising Services
· Mobile Sensing Services and Applications
· Generalizable Approaches for Energy Efficiency
· Mobile Payment Services and Enabling Technologies
· Mobile Sensing
· Wearable Devices and Wearable Computing Applications
· Local and Personalized Search Services
· Context-aware Social Networks and Media
· Context-aware Recommendation Services
· Novel User Experience and Interfaces for Mobile Applications
· Emerging Smartphone Platforms and Supporting Technologies
· Mobile Software Engineering Methodologies, Techniques, and Tools
· Mobile Cloud Computing Platforms and Mobile Web Support
Submissions must be max length of 9 pages in Springer LNICST format) via the Confy system. Submissions will be peer-reviewed and will be selected on the basis of technical merit, novelty, and relevance to the mobile computing community. Accepted papers will be included in the MobiCASE proceedings, and authors will present their Work in Progress paper in an interactive session at the conference.
Submission Deadline: September 21, 2014
Author Notification: October 2, 2014
Camera Ready Deadline: October 9, 2014
MobiCASE Poster and Demos Chair:
Jamie Payton, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, [email protected]