EAI MobiCASE 2022 invites Workshops to enrich and broaden the research focus of the main conference. The purpose is to provide a comprehensive forum on topics that will not be fully explored during the main event, as well as to encourage in-depth discussion of technical and application issues related to topics:
- Distributed storage systems for mobile computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing Models and Applications
- Mobile Computing Systems and Applications
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Models
- Security and privacy solutions and applications for mobile computing
- Disconnected Cloud-Edge systems
- Intelligent Vehicular and UAV Systems
- Unmanned aerial vehicle distributed services
- Unmanned aerial vehicle networking
- Applications of machine learning to mobile/wireless research
- Data mining on mobile computing
- Machine Learning in Mobile Computing
- Blockchain-based applications for mobile computing
- Intelligent Bluetooth Low Energy systems
- Internet of ThingsLong Range solutions for mobile computing
- Wearable Mobile Computing
- Energy-Aware Mobile Computing Models
- Energy-Efficient Data Management Techniques
- Energy-Efficient Data Management Techniques for mobile computing
- Sustainable Data Analytics and Modeling
- Sustainable Mobile Network Models and Architectures
- Sustainable Resource Management Techniques
About EAI MobiCASE: The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services (MobiCASE) is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research. One of the main issues of mobile computing systems is energy consumption. Therefore, this year, the conference will consider energy efficiency for the first time apart from mobile computing applications and services. Each conference day will start with a keynote speech from an expert on the conference topics.
Deadline for Workshop Proposals
1 August 2022
The workshop proposal, in PDF or MS Word, should provide the following information in the following format:
- The title of the Workshop, including both full name and abbreviation.
- The main objectives, scope, and contributions (up to 1 page).
- The short bios of the key organizers and their experience in the workshop
- Brief plans for dissemination (e.g., how to advertise the Workshop or possible submissions to special issues of journals), procedures for selecting papers (including the expected number of accepted papers), and the expected number of participants.
- A tentative list of program committee members.
- A tentative website/URL of the proposed Workshop.
- If the proposed Workshop has been previously organized, please briefly describe its history (e.g., number of submissions and accepted papers, attendance, etc.)
For accepted proposals: Organizers are responsible for composing the corresponding Workshop program committees, advertising calls for papers, reviewing submissions, and planning the final program. EAI MobiCASE 2022 Workshop will assist the organization and ensure its quality and success. A Workshop paper should follow the same Paper Submission Guidelines as the main conference papers available in the Submission section.
Please email your intellectually stimulating proposals in PDF format to the Workshop Chairs as soon as possible.
- Edelberto Franco Silva (Federal University of Juiz de Fora – UFJF/Brazil) – http://edelbertofranco.ice.ufjf.br – [email protected]
- Márjory Da Costa Abreu (Sheffield Hallam University/UK)
- Lorenzo Carnevale (University of Messina/Italy)
Please use “EAI MobiCASE 2022 Workshop Proposal” as the email subject. Once we receive your proposal, a decision will be made in a week.