EAI MobiCASE 2022 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2022.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services (MobiCASE), is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research. One of the main issues of mobile computing systems is the energy consumption. Therefore this year, apart from mobile computing application and services, the conference will take in account, for the first time, the energy efficiency. Each conference day will start with a keynote speech from an expert on the conference topics.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Distributed storage systems for mobile computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing Models and Applications
- Mobile Computing Systems and Applications
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Models
- Security and privacy solutions and applications for mobile computing
- Disconnected Cloud-Edge systemsInte
- lligent Vehicular and UAV Systems
- Unmanned aerial vehicle distributed services
- Unmanned aerial vehicle networking
- Applications of machine learning to mobile/wireless research
- Data mining on mobile computing
- Machine Learning in Mobile Computing
- Blockchain-based applications for mobile computing
- Intelligent Bluetooth Low Energy systems
- Internet of ThingsLong Range solutions for mobile computing
- Wearable Mobile ComputingEnergy-Aware Mobile Computing Models
- Energy-Efficient Data Management Techniques
- Energy-Efficient Data Management Techniques for mobile computing
- Sustainable Data Analytics and Modeling
- Sustainable Mobile Network Models and Architectures
- Sustainable Resource Management Techniques
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MobiCASE Conference Proceedings.
MobiCASE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal [IF: 3.426 (2020)]
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal [IF: 2.602 (2020)]
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.