EAI MobiCASE 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research. Now in its eleventh edition, MobiCASE has become a leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services.
As in previous years, MobiCASE is scheduled to include high-quality paper presentation sessions revealing the latest in mobile computing research, to demo industry’s most exciting mobile applications and services, and to engage participants in hands-on projects and tutorials.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Mobile Web, video, virtual reality, and other applications
- Novel applications of wireless signals
- Robotic and drone-based networking
- Mobile Data Analytics and Modeling
- Support for Social Networks and Mobile Web
- Energy Efficiency in Mobile Systems Design
- Intelligent Vehicular and Drone Systems
- Infrastructure support for Mobile Computing
- Resource Management for Mobile Systems
- Mobile Crowdsourcing
- Intersection between mobile/wireless research, cloud computing, and software-defined networking
- Long-range/Low-power wide-area wireless networking
- Low-latency networking
- Applications of machine learning to mobile/wireless research
- Backscatter communication and wireless power
- Embedded and energy-harvesting systems
- Machine-to-machine communications
- Millimeter wave and terahertz communications
- Mobile data science & analysis
- Security and privacy issues/solutions for mobile/wireless systems
- Sensing with radio, light, sound, and acoustics
- Ubiquitous computing and mobile human computer interaction
- Visible light communications
- Wireless localization and tracking
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MobiCASE Conference Proceedings.
MobiCASE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Scopus indexed) (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.